The Five Keys
The Four Keys of Get it done’s Dynamic Removals process cover an exhaustive list of items that are required when you plan and carry out a move. Here are some of the activities that the Dynamic Removals team will cover.
What we will do for you
Before we take the first step, we will give you a clear indication of what you can expect during the process of packing & moving.
- Leah will always personally supervise all the processes.
- We will not do a job without some level of supervision.
- We can be present throughout the process or we can do only those parts of the move that you want us to.
First Key: Sorting out the clutter
- Sit down together to review everything in your house or office and assess the clutter.
- Discuss what you want to keep and what you want to get rid of.
- Physically separate out what you want to keep from what should go.
- Decide how to dispose of unwanted items: sell them, give them away, donate them to charity, or send them to auction.
Second Key: Packing
We pack up everything from antiques and pianos to plastic garden furniture. We are experienced in dismantling difficult items.
- We use boxes suitable for what is being packed.
- We use lots of white waste paper at the bottom and the top of each box to ensure sufficient cushioning and even bubble wrap where required.
- We use bubble wrap for most glassware & definitely for all delicate glassware.
- All delicate objects d’art are bubble wrapped and boxed.
- All mirrors, large paintings and glass table tops are bubble wrapped and the corners secured with cardboard.
- Clothes are wrapped in a clean box with their hangers. If clothing is kept in a special order, we will pack it so that the order remains the same in the new location.
- We are careful to put fragile items at the top of a pile of boxes.
- Boxes are labelled on top as well as on a side with content details.
- Furniture can be fully packed using heavy tarpaulins, at your request.
- We can provide crating for extra protection where you think this is necessary.
Third Key: Cleaning
We arrange for cleaning the old premises after you have vacated and the new premises before you occupy.
Fourth Key: Transporting and Unpacking
We will transport everything, including your pets, to the new location. On arrival, we will unload all your possessions and unpack all boxes – or as many boxes as you like.
- In the van, items are covered with blankets and secured with straps where appropriate.
- We are experienced in moving difficult objects in difficult situations.
- On arrival at the new premises, we will unpack your immediate kitchen needs and we will make your beds.
- We will unpack and place all items where you would like them to be.
- We will take the empty boxes and packaging away.